Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Philippians 4:6

This is the verse that has come to mind countless times during this adoption process:

"do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." Phil. 4:6 (ESV)

Any day now we should receive an email with our SDA appointment.  I am anxious and excited, and a whole bunch of other feelings.  I am having a hard time focusing on other tasks (I intended to get a jump start on homeschooling the boys last week, but alas they've only done one math lesson).  I need to make a list.  I think I work better off of lists. Number 1 on list: Get off the computer and write out a list.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marianne!!!

    I so needed that verse - thank you so much!! I hope you don't mind but I posted it on my blog with a link to yours.

    Sometimes a little reminder from up above is all we need!!!!! Thank you!!!

    I pray that you get your appointment ASAP and I can't wait to see pics of you and your new daughter!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete