Friday, March 18, 2011

New Family Liaison

I'm very excited to now be serving Reece's Rainbow as their "New Family Liaison".  Reece's Rainbow has grown exponentially in the past 5 years since it was founded by Andrea Roberts.  I wanted to give back a little to what RR has done for us (helping us bring our treasured daughter home), so I asked Andrea if I could volunteer my time in any way.  (She works 70+ hours a week, so if I could help just a little I'd be glad to.)  She came up with this idea, which I love!  I am very excited to be helping her with inquiries - sort of like a virtual receptionist :-)  So, should any of you readers inquire about a child please don't hesitate to email me at marianne@reecesrainbow.org!  (I am still in the learning process, so bear with me!)

5 comments:

  1. Very excited for you. And so glad that Andrea will be getting some help in this area. I always feel bad emailing her with so many questions because I know she has to find time to spend with her family too. And you have already been incredible with answering questions for me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be great in this volunteer position!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, perfect! You have been so helpful and instrumental in our adoption process. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete