Saturday, October 8, 2011

365 days ago

A year ago today, my sister, Darya, and I landed on American soil.  After 6 months of the paper chasing, and 5 weeks in country, we were finally HOME!  It's been quite a year!  Anyone who knows Darya will agree with me how far she's come in such a short time and how well she's adjusted to life with a family (especially with three older brothers who absolutely adore her and dote on her).  Our little Ukrainian flower has just blossomed and it is not possible to love her any more than we do!  Thank you everyone who joined us in our journey through your prayers, encouragement, and support.  It will always mean so much to me :-)

October 8, 2010 Jacksonville, FL

5 comments:

  1. Time flies! We really need to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has already been a year?! Wow... time sure does fly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my heart is so very happy that Darya has been blessed with a loving forever family. you are all forever in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This seems like a lifetime ago, Marianne. Darya isn't the same child - at all. She is truly amazing and makes me smile every time I see her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy one year of togetherness sweet family!!!

    ReplyDelete