Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New picture of Lilianna

I just noticed a new picture of Lilianna on Reece's Rainbow:



Isn't she just precious?? She has such beautiful eyes and I love that fuzzy hair (though it would look much better longer and with a bow in it).  I am so thankful that her grant is continuing to grow - now we just need to find her a family!

I've been MIA for a while on this blog. I guess it's just that busy season of the year, though honestly I just started my Christmas shopping yesterday (online, of course).  But, we are wrapping up our homeschooling lessons and preparing to take a two week break that coincides with Darya's school break.  There are so many random things I want to post about (family stuff, Down syndrome, adoption, etc.), so hopefully I'll get to it soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Marianne for posting this new picture of our girl! We have her ornament on our tree and the kids and I pray for her all the time. (We also have "Nellie" from last year...not sure what has happened to her?) Hope you have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leah! I love my ornaments, too :-) We have three (one from the past three years). Nellie has a family working on adopting her: http://reecesrainbow.org/22870/sponsorcole

    ReplyDelete