Monday, April 11, 2011

$309.50!

I just checked Josephine's grant and it's gone up!  I am adding a thermometer widget on my sidebar so we can see her grant grow.  I'd love for it to get up to at least $500. Wouldn't that be great!?  That amount could cover her plane ticket home for a family :-)  Please, let me know if you donated and spread the word so I can enter you into the drawing for a Starbucks or Subway gift card giveaway!! You can leave a message or email me at mefick *at* gmail *dot* com.  Thank you so much for everyone who has donated so far!!

6 comments:

  1. She has a 5/5/5 warrior now too. Do you know who it is? I clicked on the link on her page but it didn't take me anywhere. So glad to see her funds going up. She is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a doll and I'm so excited to see her grant grow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katrina, I have no idea who it is. But I'm glad there are others advocating and fundraising for her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just went through all our old toys and took the older ones to a "Once Upon A Child" store - I made a deal with my hubby that I could donate any of the money I raised this way to Josephine :o) We donated $35 today and hopefully it will be more by the end of the week :)

    Do not add me to the drawing since I'm her Easter Warrior - I just wanted to give people ideas - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you're doing this and wish you could be a contender for her mama :) When we get back, I will donate to her grant the same amount you had transferred to us. Pay it forward. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marianne, I just donated $15 directly to the family FSP for Josephine. Did you see my email to the group about Becca teaching Elmo about Jesus? Hope you guys had a great Easter! Erika

    ReplyDelete