Someone has generously donated some great gift cards for me to giveaway to my faithful blog readers! But there's a catch. I really, really, REALLY want to see Josephine's adoption grant grow. She is already 5 years old and hasn't had the "luxury" of being listed on Reece's Rainbow very long. Her time is running out and she'll be transferred very soon. You all know what that means. She'll be 6 in December. Wouldn't it be absolutely wonderful if she could spend her next birthday and Christmas with a family and NOT in the walls of a mental institution? As of right now, she has $100.50 in her grant. That's a great start, but sadly not enough! Let's see that grow!
I have 2 STARBUCKS and 2 SUBWAY gift cards to giveaway that have $50 on EACH of them! 4 Gift Cards to give away to 4 readers.
Now the RULES:
1. Please make a donation to Josephine's adoption grant (remember, it's tax-deductible!). You can donate through the Chip-in I set up on the top right which goes directly to her grant through Reece's Rainbow. No minimum amount (and certainly no maximum!). Or you can go HERE. Maybe you could skip one trip to Starbucks and donate the money to her grant instead, and who knows, maybe you'll win a gift card to with enough money to get 10 lattes! You must leave me a comment on my blog so I know you donated. Also, if you want to donate the "old fashioned" way, you can send a check to: Reece's Rainbow, P.O. Box 4024, Gaithersburg, MD, 20885. Be sure to put "Josephine" in the memo.
Then, in order to get another entry you can do any of the following:
2. Share this blog on FaceBook, then leave me a comment to tell me.
3. Blog about Josephine and encourage your readers to make a donation. Leave me a comment with the link.
4. Tweet about this blog entry to raise more awareness for Josephine and leave me a comment with the info.
5. "Follow" my blog and then leave me a comment to let me know.
6. Share this with any of your friends who might be interested in the gift cards and get them to visit my blog!
I will keep this open until the end of the month, then I'll have a drawing. Remember, I have FOUR gift cards to give away, so you've got a good chance!
Also, I have partnered up with Leigh over at www.adasperdown.blogspot.com to raise funds for Josephine. She is having a give away for a custom made toddler bedding with cow print set. Check it out!!
And let's end this post with some cute inspiration to get the ball rolling!