Monday, September 19, 2011

Remember Dasha?

A while back, I posted asking for any help to see if we can help a young woman in Ukraine by the name of Dasha find her siblings here in the States.  I know it's a long shot, but I'm asking for your help again.  Here is some updated information from Alla of Bible Orphan Ministries that might help my blogger detectives:


"I found little more information.Probably it will be helpful.

Her siblings live in state Carolina. The city has name on  letter "M". She can not say, it is heavy for her on foreign language.
Also they were adopted in 2000, not in dates she said before.Dasha was small and do not remember much.

Also her sister Yana, came to Ukraine in 2008, not 2006.

Please, can you help Dasha again?I know it is not easy."

We have found an orphanage №4 in Zhitomir, where Dasha`s siblings were adopted from.This orphanage is selling now.
So, we can not find information there.



I have also emailed all the Ukraine embassies in the States and heard back from one of them who was unable to obtain the information (but some of the information was wrong so I'll try again).  I have also posted to a Ukraine adoption board online.  I have sent other emails, but all to no avail.  Any other suggestions are welcome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment