Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Buddy Walk



I will be hosting the Reece's Rainbow table at the Jacksonville, FL Buddy Walk on Saturday, November 5. I will be passing out information and sharing with people about adopting children with Down syndrome.  Last year, there were over 4,000 people in attendance!  I have never been to a Buddy Walk before, so if anyone would be willing to assist me, please let me know!  There is no cost to you and I'd greatly appreciate the company and help :-)  Please email me: marianne@reecesrainbow.org  Thanks!!
DSAJ Buddy Walk


p.s. It was one year ago today that we had our SDA referral appointment for Darya!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marianne,
    I would love to ride with you and help you with this event. I will assist you with whatever you need. You may need someone more experienced with adoption, but if not, I would be happy to volunteer.
    Let me know :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are real excited for the Buddy Walk here in our town too! We like your blog too--thanks for being our first advocate and help in this adoption. You are a blessing to RR :)

    ReplyDelete