Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pray for Hope and Ella!

The Hollis's daughter Hope has just seen the cardiologist and the news wasn't good.  My heart is just breaking for them as they are having to face something no parent should ever have to.  Please lift the Hollises and especially Hope up in your prayers!  Here is Melanie's post: http://the30dayjourneyforhope.blogspot.com/2010/05/word-from-yancey.html

Also, please pray for another sweet little girl, Ella, who is now battling cancer!  Pray for strength for her and her family, and wisdom for the medical team.  Denise - I am praying for you!

My heart just aches for these families and what they are facing right now.  I pray that the Lord would surround them with His peace and comfort their hearts.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marianne!

    I just wanted to thank you once again for the money you sent to buy Bibles for our orphans! You really did a great thing, and I am beyond grateful. The most recent post I did was for YOU, so please come check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update Jolene! Well, I think you are giving me way more credit than I deserve - writing a check was the easy part! May God be glorified as you care for the orphans and show them His love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing it was to me to read about the Bible that that young girl in Ukraine received because you followed the Lord's leading. Jolene is a dear sweet friend of mine from our college days. Thank you so much for being such a blessing to her and to the people she loves so much. God bless you and your family as you bring your precious little Darya home. Love in Christ, Vanessa Rosales

    ReplyDelete