Friday, March 25, 2011

Kirill's Rainbow

Recently, a little orphan boy with Down syndrome was denied a family. The Davis family is well qualified to provide him a loving home and meet all his needs.  They wanted Kirill and he wanted them. Easy enough, right? Not according to the judge.  She thought that he was better off in an institution.  Makes absolutely no sense!  I suppose she couldn't wrap her mind around the fact that this couple WANTED a son with Down syndrome. The Davis family is of course appealing this decision.  Please pray that they will be able to adopt Kirill and that it would open the door for many other special children to be adopted. Pray that it will open the officials' eyes and hearts to the blessing that many unwanted children can be.  You can read more about it here: 

1 comment:

  1. Ok, So I tried to publish your sweet comment on my blog from my phone, but my apparently fat finger pressed the delete button right next to it instead!! So thanks for the comment, but I'm sorry, I deleted it! Aaahh!! If you'd like to leave another, I promise to not try to publish it from my phone! lol!

    ReplyDelete