- 6 months ago she gagged on baby fruit puffs and only ate baby food. Today she ate an apple and graham cracker.
- 6 months ago she was crawling. Today she is walking everywhere, and is a great climber, too (stairs, chairs, and sofa)
- 6 months ago she only understood Russian and babbled some sounds. Today she can sign over 20 words and can say a handful of words. Her understanding of English is growing so fast!
- 6 months ago she slept in a crib. Eerily she'd go to sleep without a fuss and wake up without a sound (I suppose if that's what you're used to). Now she sleeps in a toddler bed and she's doing great! When she wakes up, she just plays with her toys until one of her brothers gets her in the morning (they all love taking turns).
- 6 months ago, she didn't know how to be held (it was awkward for her). Now Mommy's hip is one of her favorite places.
- 6 months ago, she didn't know how to play with toys. Now she will play with toys for hours!
Well, you get the picture! She is just blossoming before our eyes and it is such a joy to watch and be a part of it. We thank the Lord for bringing Darya into our lives. We love you, peanut butter pancake!