Wednesday, November 2, 2011

$17.38!

With all four kids in tow, I went to the grocery store this evening to cash in our coins.  In addition to our tupperware container-full of change, we scoured the house and van for any stray coins (in Joel's office, the van ashtray, my wallet, etc.).  We grabbed the loot, loaded up in the minivan, and drove to Publix.  We dumped our change into the Coinstar machine and came out with $17.38!  It's not much, but it is something.  I always say that every little bit truly helps and it does! I'm going to send a check to RR for this (to avoid Paypal fees).

If you plan on joining the kids and me in this coin drive, please let me know.  I would love to know of others who plan to join us.  I've heard from a couple of you (Jenny M. and Summer S.), so thank you!  If you let me know how much spare change you were able to collect, that would be great!  I'd love to see how many copper Lincolns we can gather together for Lilianna! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment