Friday, November 11, 2011

Movin' On Up!

Yay, Lilianna's grant is almost to the halfway mark! She has $432.38 in her Angel Tree grant as I type this.  I am so excited!  It pays to be shamelessly pushy, especially on Facebook ;-) Thank you to everyone who has donated and shared so far! It means a lot to me, but more importantly to a little girl living in an orphanage halfway across the world, a little girl with no voice of her own.  It's my privilege to be a voice for her, no matter how small it is.  I am grateful for those of you who have donated, shared, and prayed for this one little girl.  Can you believe that since Reece's Rainbow was founded 5 years ago, over 500 orphans with special needs are now home with families?  These children truly are among "the least of these".  What a blessing it is to have a part in serving the Lord in this way!

Matthew 25:40 (ESV) "And the King will answer them, 'Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.'"



2 comments:

  1. Hi Marianne!
    Today is Lilianna's birthday... I pray that this is her last without a family! Thank you so much for advocating for her! I also advocate for her, post her picture on everyone of my posts. She has a family out there, I just know it!
    Sarah
    www.matthew18vs14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! I didn't know today is her birthday!! Thank you for letting me know! I hope it's her last without a family.

    ReplyDelete