Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Family Photo

Per my mother-in-law's request here is a family photo snapped by my dear friend, Heather (thank you!).  We really need to get some more family pics taken as all the ones on our walls are before Darya. I am horrible at updating photos!  Anyway, here we are in front of our house yesterday afternoon.  I can't believe Sam (10) is already up to my shoulders.  And like a good boy, he put on this clean shirt minutes before this pic was taken, but managed to get a spot on it.  Well done, son! :-)   Oh, and Ben (8) really is missing that many teeth!  He does a great snaggle-tooth smile with his lone front tooth, which resembles Nanny McPhee (I'll have to do a blog post on that).  Nate. What can I say?  He's a handsome little dude.  Heather took several pics, but I like this one because Joel's looking at Darya....so sweet :-)  

2 comments: