Thursday, April 22, 2010

Not in the habit of pink yet

Last week the boys and I went to Sam's Club to pick up a few things.  I passed by a table with a bunch of cute little girl outfits, and since they were only $5 and some change, I figured why not?  So, the boys and I bought Darya's first outfit of her very own! When the day comes for us to take her from the orphanage, not even the clothes on her back stay with her.  They are orphanage property.  Anyway, I just thought this outfit would compliment her brown eyes so nicely :)  I will buy pink one day, but I guess it's just not in my habit to do so just yet :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh...I want that outfit...I think I will have to head to Sams Club today :) Then they could match!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, it has pink in it though right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise - how cute would that be?!
    Beth - no pink in it! Just brown and white (although I love brown!) The first opportunity I get to buy something girly and it doesn't have pink. Not that I'm into fluffy frilly things, but you'd think I'd buy pink ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there. I am just new to the ministry at Reeces Rainbow, as I stumbled across it one night. I was immediately burdened, as well as my husband. We feel compelled, but are a little worried over committing to a child and not being able to come up with the funds to follow through. Can I ask how you entered into this journey financially speaking?
    If you could give us advice that would be great. My email; browning.onehappyfamily@gmail.com

    I appreciate it. I will continue to follow your journey and I congratulate you on your sweet princess who awaits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this dress! As a mother of 4 girls, I personally think its adorable even with no pink. I LOVE the brown! And the bow! Cute cute cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this romper for my little girl too! I just found your blog by way of someone elses adoption blog. I read so many these days, I forget where I've been. I'm catching up on your journey so far and can't wait until Darya gets home!

    ReplyDelete