Friday, November 5, 2010

Micah for the Ray family

I am so excited for the Ray family!!  A friend of mine from high school, Shelly, has been following our adoption journey of Darya.  She and her husband have decided to commit to their very own precious Reece's Rainbow child, Micah!!  I am just so excited for them as they embark on their own adoption journey.  They have five children, 1 boy and 4 girls and are excited to be adding another boy to the bunch.  Micah is so cute with that smile and fuzzy head, don't you think? Without further ado go "meet" them on their blog: http://www.rays-r-us.blogspot.com/  They have a lot of fundraising in order to bring him home, so if you feel so inclined any donations to their family would be greatly appreciated (tax deductible through Reece's Rainbow)!! I'm hoping to also help with some fundraising on my blog, so keep your eyes peeled for a future fundraiser on here.



P.S. I'll post an update on Darya soon, but all is well here and we love our little princess more and more every day!  I'll even add some pictures and possibly a video or two since Joel was able to fix my camera after the pool incident :-)

3 comments:

  1. He is so precious- I can't wait to follow their journey to bring Micah home.

    I'm glad to hear things are going well, and can't wait to hear more about little Darya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable. His smile so contagious. How awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for them and for him. I've been so drawn to his picture on RR Christmas Angel Tree.

    ReplyDelete