Friday, July 9, 2010

Bubble Burst

*sigh* So, I thought everything was to the exact specifications for our dossier, but tonight I received an email from our stateside coordinator with a 44 page document of check lists to go through everything once more!  I had to nit-pick once again through all the documents before they get sent.  About half of them I have questions.  Some may be fine, but others after looking at them with a fine-tooth comb will certainly need to be re-done.  Darya's country is so picky!!  And it's over really minor stuff like a notary's stamp can't be over a line,  doctor's signature has to be in blue ink, etc...

I am truly so thankful for the wonderful team at Reece's Rainbow who works so hard to ensure that we get everything right and am so hopeful that all will be exactly as Darya's country wants it.  But it sure is a pain in the neck!  Please pray that we'll get everything done perfectly before our I-171H comes!  We really don't want there to be any unnecessary delays.  Every day that goes by is another day for her to have to be in an orphanage...

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain ;) we will make it ! We will, then we will celebrate our little girls over a dinnr at TGIF :)

    ReplyDelete