Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cologne...

...as in Europe. Isn't that in Germany?  I suppose I should know my geography better. But anyway, our dossier made it safely across the "pond"!  It should arrive in customs tomorrow and safely in our facilitator's hands shortly thereafter!

Today is Joel's birthday by the way.  34 years old!  Woohoo!  Next year he will officially round up to 40 :-)  The boys and I took him out to lunch at Sonny's (southern bbq).  Yum!  And for his birthday gift, he's getting a daughter. Yay!

We also finished painting Darya's room.  The wainscoting and pink walls look very sweet.  I can't wait to finish her room.  I'll post pictures of the progress for anyone who might find it in the slightest bit interesting.

2 comments:

  1. Marianne,
    Please tell Joel, our kind and loving shepherd, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM THE REEVESESESES! :-) Please do post pictures of her room. I can't wait to see it!! I got the update today from Jamy and she said all went well with the trip to Tallahassee. Let me know when you hear anything okay? Love, Shelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Please post a picture of the room. Can't wait to see it. :-)

    ReplyDelete