Monday, July 12, 2010

Phew!

Most everything that I thought would have to be redone is fine!  Our social worker did send a revised page for our home study, which we should receive in today's mail, and we need to go to our doctor's office and have them re-do our medical forms. But I think that's it.  We're still anxiously waiting for that golden ticket!

In the meantime, it's a rainy day here today, so I think we're going to start working on Darya's bedroom.  We picked "ballet slipper pink" paint and will be putting up white wainscoting.  When it's complete, I'll be sure to post pictures!  I hope the pink isn't overkill for my neutral/masculine taste.  Like I said before, I like browns, greens, and blues. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you didn't have to get a lot of things redone. That's a nice relief! :)

    I can't wait to see Darya's room. We've been working on Hannah & Bethany's and I'm having such fun with it!

    ReplyDelete